Lake Toba International Cottage Parapat is a hotel in a good location, precisely located in Parapat.
The location of the hotel is very strategic because it is only 7.56 km with Airport Sibisa Airport (SIW).
In addition to its strategic location, Lake Toba International Cottage Parapat is also a hotel near Parapat Harbor is about 0.65 km and Puncak Parapat is about 0.9 km
About Lake Toba International Cottage Parapat
Satisfactory service and adequate hotel facilities will make you comfortable at Lake Toba International Cottage Parapat.
There is a swimming pool for you to relax on your own or with friends and family.
Pamper yourself with the spa facilities that provide the best price and quality service.
The receptionist is available 24 hours to serve your check-in, check-out and other needs. Do not hesitate to contact receptionist, we are ready to serve you.
There is a restaurant that serves a delicious menu of Lake Toba International Cottage Parapat for you.
WiFi is available throughout the property’s public areas to help you stay in touch with family and friends.
With adequate facilities, Lake Toba International Cottage Parapat is a great choice for an overnight stay.
Cancellation / Prepayment
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check the room conditions when selecting your room above.
Children and extra beds
Hotel may charge you additional fee for each extra person after reserved room's maximum capacity.
Pets are not allowed.
Check-in timeCheck-in: 14.00
Check-out timeCheck-in: 12.00
- Air condition
- Breakfast in the room
- Outdoor pool
WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this accommodation.
SimalungunSimalungun is a regency on the eastern shore of Lake Toba. Raya is the capital city of Simalungun. Towns in the area include Parapat and Pematangsiantar, although the latter is administratively an autonomous city. To see it on the map, click here. Simalungun is mostly a plantation region. The main crops are tea, cocoa, and palm oil.
- Ina Parapat Restaurant ( Phone (+62625) 41012 )
- Patra Jasa Parapat Restaurant ( Phone: (+62625) 41196 )
- Silindung Resto Parapat ( Phone +62821-2537-5273 )
- Restaurant Sehat ( Phone (+62625) 41185 )
- City Restoran ( phone number not available )
- T2 o Cafe ( Phone +62813-7682-1340 )
- Little Wings ( phone number not available )
- Setapac Cafe ( Phone +62852-8478-8218 )
- Solu Bolon Cafe Atsari Hotel ( phone number not available )
- BKaro Coffee Shop ( Phone (+62625) 41306 )
- Cafe Bambu ( Phone +62813-7029-9929 )
- Cafe Catur Star ( Phone +62812-6509-8111 )
- Kamhier Cafe ( Phone +62813-6271-9316 )
- Komed Cafe ( Phone +62852-6100-2501 )
- Cafe Seroja ( Phone +62822-7306-0630 )
- EL COFFEE ( Phone +62813-6103-3363 )
- Vita Cafe ( Phone +62853-5807-5588 )