Pandu Lakeside Hotel Parapat is located near the famous Lake Toba and offers rooms with satellite TV. The hotel features an outdoor pool and a ferry service to Samosir Island.
Each guestroom at the Pandu Lakeside Hotel Parapat comes with a private bathroom and a balcony or terrace facing the lake.
Guests can enjoy water bikes and jet skis on the beach area. Barbecue facilities and free parking are available. Barbecue seafood is served at the hotel’s restaurant.
Pandu Lakeside Hotel Parapat is a 10-minute drive to a traditional market and Soekarno’s Palace. The hotel is a 4-hour drive from the Soewondo Air Force Base.
Cancellation / Prepayment
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check the room conditions when selecting your room above.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
Free! All children under 5 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All older children or adults are charged IDR 145203 per person per night for extra beds.
Children's cots/cribs are not available.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cards
Visa adn Master Card. Hover over the cards for more info.
Check-in time14:00 - 18:00 hours
Check-out time12:00 - 14:00 hours
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- BBQ facilities
- Lake view
- Mountain view
- Satellite Channels
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is needed).
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this accommodation.
SimalungunSimalungun is a regency on the eastern shore of Lake Toba. Raya is the capital city of Simalungun. Towns in the area include Parapat and Pematangsiantar, although the latter is administratively an autonomous city. To see it on the map, click here. Simalungun is mostly a plantation region. The main crops are tea, cocoa, and palm oil.
- Ina Parapat Restaurant ( Phone (+62625) 41012 )
- Patra Jasa Parapat Restaurant ( Phone: (+62625) 41196 )
- Silindung Resto Parapat ( Phone +62821-2537-5273 )
- Restaurant Sehat ( Phone (+62625) 41185 )
- City Restoran ( phone number not available )
- T2 o Cafe ( Phone +62813-7682-1340 )
- Little Wings ( phone number not available )
- Setapac Cafe ( Phone +62852-8478-8218 )
- Solu Bolon Cafe Atsari Hotel ( phone number not available )
- BKaro Coffee Shop ( Phone (+62625) 41306 )
- Cafe Bambu ( Phone +62813-7029-9929 )
- Cafe Catur Star ( Phone +62812-6509-8111 )
- Kamhier Cafe ( Phone +62813-6271-9316 )
- Komed Cafe ( Phone +62852-6100-2501 )
- Cafe Seroja ( Phone +62822-7306-0630 )
- EL COFFEE ( Phone +62813-6103-3363 )
- Vita Cafe ( Phone +62853-5807-5588 )