Silalahi Beach is a white-sand beach on the north shore of Lake Toba. It is known as the tip of Lake Toba because it is far from many other attractions. The beach is in Dairi and quite crowded during holidays. To see it on the map, click here.
Silalahi Beach has some uniqueness that makes it an attractive tourist destination. Here are some of the things that are special about Silalahi Beach:
- Beautiful natural scenery: Silalahi Beach is located on the shores of Lake Toba, one of the largest lakes in the world. The beach is also surrounded by green hills, which offer stunning views.
- Unspoiled beach: Silalahi Beach is still not visited by many tourists, so it still has a natural atmosphere.
- Diverse activities: At Silalahi Beach, tourists can do various activities, such as swimming, fishing, hiking, and camping.
What to Enjoy
Here are some things to do at Silalahi Beach:
- Relax by the beach: Silalahi Beach has soft white sand and clear water. Travelers can relax by the beach while enjoying the view of Lake Toba.
- Swimming: The water at Silalahi Beach is very clear and clean. Travelers can swim at this beach to refresh themselves.
- Fishing: Silalahi Beach is a great place for fishing. Tourists can fish by the beach or in the middle of the sea.
- Hiking: Around Silalahi Beach there are several hiking trails that offer beautiful views.
- Camping: There are several camping areas on Silalahi Beach that are suitable for tourists who want to spend the night on the beach.
Silalahi Beach is a suitable tourist destination for tourists who want to enjoy beautiful natural scenery and do various activities.
What to Expect
There is a retribution fee of Rp 20,000 (US$ 1.75) to walk to the beach. Food and drinks are available at a few small restaurants. They offer the delights of freshwater fish such as carp and goldfish, either fried or baked, with unique Batak spices.
Next point of interest: