Visit Balige, home to Lake Toba cultural artifacts. They include TB Silallahi Batak Museum and the Tomb of King Sisingamangaraja XII. Visit them first. Then head to Bulbul Beach for a banana boat ride and lunch. In the afternoon, visit Lumban Sillintong Beach for a sunset view and dinner. There is a Huria Kristen Batak Protestant (HKBP) church across the street from a hospital built in 1881, whose original material still survives. Stop by this church on the way to the beach. Highlights:
- Adult: US$ 65/person
- Children: US$ 55/person (aged 5-10 years)
- All taxes and handling charges
- Entrance tickets
- Hotel/airport pickup and drop-off
- Snacks and bottled water in the car during the trip
- Local guide (English speaking)
- Driver/guide expenses
- Stops for sightseeing at your request during tours
- Airfare and visa
- Travel insurance
- Meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Driver/guide tips
- Personal expenses
- Services not mentioned as being included
- We will send an email confirmation within 24 hours of your order
- Child rate applies when sharing with two paying adults only
- An adult must accompany children
- It is a private tour with a minimum of 2 participants
We will refund your payment that we have received in full (100%) if you cancel your order at least seven days in advance of scheduled arrival, 50% if you cancel it between three dan seven days. There is no refund if you cancel it less than three days before the arrival. Note that payments by credit cards are subject to charges, and a portion of the fees may be non-refundable.
We will provide the name and contact details of the operator in the email confirmation.
We will drop you off at the original departure point.
08:00 Depart hotel/airport
11:00 Continue to Bulbul Beach to ride a banana boat.
12:00 Lunch at the beach
15:00 Visit Meat Beach if time permits
16:00 Visit Lumban Sillintong Beach for a sunset view and dinner; stop by the HKBP Church on the way to the beach.
18:00 Return to hotel