Lake Toba is the broadest and deepest lake in Southeast Asia. Moreover, North Sumatra also has a great city with many attractions, Berastagi. It offers many great locations to visit, e.g., fruit market and Lumbini Natural Park. The park is a complex of golden pagodas and distinctive towers located at Tongkoh Village, Dolat Rayat District, Berastagi, Karo.
Sipiso-Piso waterfall is also a must-see on Lake Toba. The large stream of water penetrates underground then drops as high as 120 meters (40 ft) from the lip of the spring. It looks like a knife (Sipiso-Piso means like a knife) that pierces the forest. The sparks and splashes that occur throughout the day and night have formed an eternal rainbow in the fountain below. Since it is a jungle area, there is also the possibility that you will find apes hanging on trees and watching you from a distance. Before you see this waterfall up close, visit the viewing post located on the top of the hill. You will see landscape views of Karo, Lake Toba, and Samosir. Highlights:
Duration: ± 11 hours & 30 minutes
- Adults: US68/person
- Children: US$ 59/person (aged 5-10 years)
- All taxes and handling charges
- Hotel/airport pickup and drop-off
- Local transportation (air-conditioned vehicles)
- Entrance tickets
- Snacks and bottled water in the car during the trip
- Local guide (English speaking)
- Driver/guide expenses
- Stops for sightseeing at your request during tours
- Free Wi-Fi onboard vehicles
- Airfare and visa
- Travel insurance
- Driver/guide tips
- Meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Personal expenses
- Services not mentioned as being included
- We will send an email confirmation within 24 hours of your order
- Child rate applies when sharing with two paying adults only
- An adult must accompany children
- It is a private tour with a minimum of 2 participants
- If you require a pick up at the airport, please note your flight must arrive before the tour scheduled departure
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this trip is not for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Passport name, number, expiry, and country are required for all participants at the time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
We will refund your payment that we have received in full (100%) if you cancel your order at least seven days in advance of scheduled arrival, 50% if you cancel it between three dan seven days. There is no refund if you cancel it less than three days before the arrival. Note that payments by credit cards are subject to charges, and a portion of the fees may be non-refundable.
We will provide the name and contact details of the operator in the email confirmation.
We will pick you up at the airport or your hotel in Lake Toba area (Parapat, Balige, Sidikalang, etc.) or Medan. If you are arriving by plane on the same day of the tour, please book your flight to Kualanamu International Airport.
We will drop you off at your hotel or airport.
- 06:00 Meet up at the meeting point
- 06:30 Heading to Taman Alam Lumbini
- 09:00 Strolling around Taman Alam Lumbini
- 11:00 Heading to Tongging
- 12:00 Lunch
- 13:00 Heading to Sipiso-Piso waterfall
- 15:00 Exploring Sipiso-Piso waterfall
- 16:00 Heading to Gundaling and Berastagi fruit market
- 16:30 Strolling around Gundaling and Berastagi fruit market
- 18:00 Heading back to hotel/airport
Note: itinerary order may change depending on the location of your departure.