Enjoy a one-day group tour from Medan to Karo Highlands. Explore Sipiso-Piso waterfall, Berastagi, Lumbini Natural Park, and Ucok Durian (local fruit with a strong smell, a must-try). The trip from Medan to the waterfall is about 4 hours. It is the tallest waterfall on Lake Toba, which most tourists want to see. You can get to the fountain and enjoy the cold and fresh water that finally flows to Lake Toba. Then head off to Berastagi, a town famous for its elevated panoramic view, weather, and fruit market. Further, tour the Lumbini Natural Park, a complex of golden pagodas and distinctive towers at Berastagi. Return to Medan in the evening to taste the durian. Highlights:
- Visit key attractions of Karo
- Unique view Lake Toba from the hills
- Group tour (other participants will not join)
- Eat durian (the most famous fruit in Medan)
Minimum group size: 20 persons
- Adults: US$ 49/person
- Children: US$ 45/person (aged 5-10 years)
- All taxes and handling charges
- Hotel/airport pick up and drop off in Medan
- Local transportation (air-conditioned vehicles)
- Entrance tickets
- Snacks and bottled water in the car during the trip
- Local guide (English speaking)
- Driver/guide expenses
- Free Wi-Fi onboard vehicles
- Airfare and visa
- Travel insurance
- Breakfast and dinner
- Driver/guide tips
- Personal expenses
- Durian (approx. US$ 5 apiece)
- Services not mentioned as being included
- We will send an email confirmation within 24 hours of your order
- At least an adult must accompany children
- Trip duration: ± 12 hours
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this trip is not for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Passport name, number, expiry, and country are required for all participants at the time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
We will refund your payment that we have received in full (100%) if you cancel your order at least seven days in advance of scheduled arrival, 50% if you cancel it between three dan seven days. There is no refund if you cancel it less than three days before the arrival. Note that payments by credit cards are subject to charges, a portion of which may be non-refundable.
We will provide the name and contact details of the operator in the email confirmation.
We will pick you up at your group's meeting point or the airport in Medan.
- We will drop you off at the airport or your hotel in Medan.
- 07:00 Pick up at the airport or your meeting point in Medan
- 11:00 Strolling around Sipiso-Piso Waterfall
- 13:00 Strolling around Berastagi fruit market
- 15:00 Strolling around Lumbini Natural Park
- 17:00 Enjoy Ucok Durian fruit (all you can eat - not included in the package)
- 19:00 Drop off at the airport or Medan city center
Note: be careful with your return flight schedule if you book it for the same day of the tour. Allow 3 to 4 hours for check in and boarding.