Explore the beauty of Simalungun, North Sumatra. Visit Bukit Indah Simarjarunjung, one of the best sightseeing landscapes on Lake Toba. Then stroll around Sidamanik Tea Plantation that offers cold weather and green scenery of a giant tapestry stretch that refreshes the eyes. Pine trees on the edge of the farm make the view even more panoramic. Highlights:
Bah Biak Waterfall is a crystal clear waterfall and suitable for a natural bathing location. Its hilly contour and green scenery make hours spent there seem a few minutes.
Aek Manik Nature Bath is a newly opened natural spring. A stable water flow with astonishing clarity level attracts a lot of travelers. You can see the fish that amounts to lots of frolicking passing through the rocks. You can also swim and feel the freshness of water which flows from the rocks along the cliffs and trees that cover the area of Aek Manik Natural Bathing.
- Adults US$ 68/person
- Children US$ 65/person (aged 5-18 years)
- All taxes and handling charges
- Hotel/airport pickup and drop-off
- Stops for sightseeing at your request during tours
- Free Wi-Fi onboard vehicles
- Local guide (English speaking)
- Driver/guide expenses
- Snacks and bottled water in the car during the trip
- Local transportation (air-conditioned)
- Entrance tickets
- Airfare and visa
- Travel insurance
- Driver/guide tips
- Meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Personal expenses
- Services not mentioned as being included
- We will send email confirmation within 24 hours of your order
- Child rate applies when sharing with two paying adults only
- An adult must accompany children
- It is a private tour with a minimum of 4 participants
- If you require a pick up from the airport, please note your flight must arrive before the scheduled departure
- Trip duration: ± 10 hours
We will refund your payment that we have received in full (100%) if you cancel your order at least seven days in advance of scheduled departure, 50% if you cancel it between three dan seven days. There is no refund if you cancel it less than three days before the departure. Note that payments by credit cards are subject to charges, and a portion of the fees may be non-refundable.
We will provide the name and contact details of the operator in the email confirmation.
We will pick you up at the airport in Medan or Silangit or at your hotel in Medan or Parapat (if you stay elsewhere, please make your way to Medan, Silangit or Parapat by 8:00 am.)
We will drop you off at your hotel in Medan or Simalungun (such as Parapat, a town in Simalungun). Please be mindful of your location of stay.
- 08:00 Leave your hotel (pick up at airport)
- 12:00 Stroll at Simarjarunjung
- 14:00 Stroll at Sidamanik Tea Plantation, then to Bah Biak Waterfall
- 15:00 Stroll at Aek Manik Nature Bath
- 17:00 Leave for hotel in Simalungun or Medan
Note: order of activity may change depending on your departure location.