Spend a day on your private tour of the best parts of Dairi. Start at Silahi Sabangun Highland (known as Paropo) for an unforgettable view of Lake Toba. Highlights:
Silalahi Beach is a white-sand beach on the north shore of Lake Toba. It is the most beautiful beach on Lake Toba and famous for its clear water. The water is so clear that the grass at the bottom of the lake along with the fish is visible. You can enjoy swimming, snorkeling, and fishing there. Moreover, offshore Silalahi Beach with a depth of 904 meters (2,966 ft) is the deepest part of the lake.
Paropo combines the views of a beach on Lake Toba and the surrounding hills. The scenery is still natural, and the air is always fresh. Camping activities are favorite among visitors who look for the sensation of living in harmony with nature. Enjoy the unique moments of nature’s beauty at sunset and sunrise, and relax in between the two. Paropo is a suitable location for fishing, too.
Sidiangkat Peak has a stretch of green trees and hills where wild animals such as monkeys, birds, and orangutans add to the richness of its scenery. The sunset and sunrise are a sight that you should not miss if you are there because the sunshine combined with green plants looks like a highly artistic painting.
- Adults: US$ 73/person
- Children: US$ 62/person (aged 5-10 years)
- All taxes and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local transportation (air-conditioned)
- Entrance tickets
- Snacks and bottled water in the car during the trip
- Local guide (English speaking)
- Driver/guide expenses
- Stops for sightseeing at your request during tours
- Free Wi-Fi onboard vehicles
- Airfare and visa
- Travel insurance
- Meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Driver/guide tips
- Personal expenses
- Services not mentioned as being included
- Sisingamangaraja XII airport pick up at US$ 110/vehicle
- Pick up from any town in Karo at US$ 30/vehicle
- We will send an email confirmation within 24 hours of your order
- Child rate applies when sharing with two paying adults only
- An adult must accompany children
- It is a private tour with a minimum of 2 participants
- If you require airport pickup, please book your flight to Sisingamangaraja XII International Airport and arrive by 8 am. The land transportation from the airport to Dairi takes about 3 hours.
We will refund your payment that we have received in full (100%) if you cancel your order at least seven days in advance of scheduled arrival, 50% if you cancel it between three dan seven days. There is no refund if you cancel it less than three days before the arrival. Note that payments by credit cards are subject to charges, a portion of which may be non-refundable.
We will provide the name and contact details of the operator in the email confirmation.
We will pick you up at your hotel in Dairi (departure point) at 8 am. If you plan to arrive on the tour date, please book your flight to Sisingamangaraja XII airport and to arrive before 8 am. Airport pickup is subject to an additional charge.
- We will drop you off at your hotel in Dairi.
- 08:00 Pick up at your hotel
- 11:00 Strolling around Silalahi Beach
- 13:00 Lunch at Silahi Sabangun Highland (or Paropo)
- 14:30 Strolling around Sidiangkat Peak
- 17:00 Drop off at your hotel
Note: If you stay outside Dairi and are interested in this tour, please make your way to any place in this regency before 8 am. We can also pick you up (see tour options above).