Spend a day on your private tour of the best parts of Silahi Sabangun Highland on Lake Toba. It highlights:
Silalahi Beach is a white-sand beach on the north shore of Lake Toba. It is the most beautiful beach on Lake Toba and famous for its clear water. The water is so clear that the grass at the bottom of the lake along with the fish is visible. You can enjoy swimming, snorkeling, and fishing there. Moreover, offshore Silalahi Beach with a depth of 904 meters (2,966 ft) is the deepest part of the lake. The scenery, with the beach and rocky land in the background, is beautiful and natural. Houses around the beach are unique as they stand on the rocks. The farmers also grow crops among the stones.
Paropo combines the views of a beach on Lake Toba and the surrounding hills. The scenery is still natural, and the air is always fresh. Camping activities are favorite among visitors who look for the sensation of living in harmony with nature. Enjoy the unique moments of nature’s beauty at sunset and sunrise, and relax in between the two. Paropo is a suitable location for fishing, too.
Sidiangkat Peak is famous for imitated bird nests. There are three jumbo-sized nests prepared for lovers. Two of them hang between shady pine trees; another mounted on the grass. Only two people can fit in the nests. The peak has a stretch of green trees and hills where wild animals such as monkeys, birds, and orangutans add to the richness of its scenery. The sunset and sunrise are a sight that you should not miss if you are there because the sunshine combined with green plants looks like a highly artistic painting.
- Adults US$ 65/person
- Children US$ 55/person (aged 5-10 years)
- All taxes and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local transportation (air-conditioned)
- Entrance tickets
- Snacks and bottled water in the car during the trip
- Local guide (English speaking)
- Driver/guide expenses
- Stops for sightseeing at your request during tours
- Free Wi-Fi onboard vehicles
- Airfare and visa
- Travel insurance
- Meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Driver/guide tips
- Personal expenses
- Services not mentioned as being included
- Silangit airport pick up/drop off (US$ 35/car/one-way trip)
- Pickup from Karo (US$ 30/car/one-way trip)
- We will send an email confirmation within 24 hours of your order
- Child rate applies when sharing with two paying adults only
- An adult must accompany children
- It is a private tour with a minimum of 2 participants
We will refund your payment that we have received in full (100%) if you cancel your order at least seven days in advance of scheduled arrival, 50% if you cancel it between three dan seven days. There is no refund if you cancel it less than three days before the arrival. Note that payments by credit cards are subject to charges, and a portion of the fees may be non-refundable.
We will provide the name and contact details of the operator in the email confirmation.
We will pick you up at your hotel in Dairi (departure point) at 8 am.
- We will drop you off at your original departure point.
- 08:00 Pick up at your hotel
- 11:00 Strolling around Silalahi Beach
- 13:00 Lunch at Silahi Sabangun Highland (or Paropo)
- 14:30 Strolling around Sidiangkat Peak
- 17:00 Drop off at your hotel
Note: If you stay outside Dairi and are interested in this tour, please make your way to any place in this regency before 8 am. We can also pick you up (see tour options above).