Explore Medan and enjoy the beauty of Lake Toba in one trip. Fly down to the city in the early morning and go straight to Lake Toba on a 5-hour ride. Take a short break halfway at the town of Pematangsiantar. There, you can visit the giant statue of Dewi Kwan Im, the legendary daughter of a cruel king. When you have arrived at Parapat, surprise yourself with the incredible view of blue Lake Toba. After spending a few hours on the beach or other spots on the shoreline, descend back to Medan for the sparkling night. Some clubs and cafes serve good food and great coffee. The next day is your full day in Medan. The city is famous for a long history of trade and diverse culture. Highlights:
- Adults: US$ 150/person
- Children: US$ 139/person (aged 5-10 years)
- All taxes and handling charges
- Hotel/airport pickup and drop-off
- Local transportation (air-conditioned vehicles)
- Lunch (1 time)
- Snacks and bottled water in the car during the trip
- Local guide (English speaking)
- Driver/guide expenses
- Stops for sightseeing at your request during tours
- 30 minutes of local calling (5 minutes international) on a loaned mobile phone. Alternatively, an Indonesian SIM card for your unlocked mobile device
- Free Wi-Fi onboard vehicles
- 24-hour emergency contact number
- Airfare and visa
- Entrance fee, ferry fare (if any)
- Travel insurance
- Meals (other than the 1-time lunch)
- Travel insurance
- Driver/guide tips
- Personal expenses
- Services not mentioned as being included
- Book your stay in Medan
- We will send an email confirmation within 24 hours of your order
- Child rate applies when sharing with two paying adults only
- An adult must accompany children
- It is a private tour with a minimum of 2 participants
- If you require a pick up at the airport, please note your flight must arrive before the tour scheduled departure
We will refund your payment that we have received in full (100%) if you cancel your order at least seven days in advance of scheduled arrival, 50% if you cancel it between three dan seven days. There is no refund if you cancel it less than three days before the arrival. Note that payments by credit cards are subject to charges, and a portion of the fees may be non-refundable.
We will provide the name and contact details of the operator in the email confirmation.
We will pick you up at the airport or your accommodation in Medan at 8 am.
We will drop you off at the airport or original departure point.
We will take you straight to Parapat and Lake Toba. Along the way, you will visit a number towns such as Tanjung Morawa, Lubuk Pakam, Perbaungan, Sei Rampah, Tebing Tinggi, and Pematangsiantar. In the last city, you will visit the statue of Dewi Kwan Im. Upon arrival in Parapat, spend the time to enjoy Lake Toba. Here you can buy souvenirs made by the locals before returning to Medan.
We will pick you up from your hotel to go for Medan City Tour then transfer to the airport or your original departure point. Explore Indonesia's third biggest city as much time you have as possible. You can choose among the recommended attractions as follows: the Maimun palace, the octagonal Grand Mosque, Tjong A Fie Mansion (a museum in the former home of the Chinese merchant), and the striking Indo-Moghul Catholic church at Annai Velangkanni.