Explore Sidikilang, the capital of Dairi Regency, on the 3-day trip to the region. Enjoy every inch of the panoramic beauty of nature and the local wisdom the land has in treasure.
The Regency is famous for quality coffee, both robusta and arabica. Approximately 6,770 tons of robusta coffee is produced in Dairi every year, in addition to 2,639 tons of arabica. Dairi is also known for quality patchouli, potato, rice, and more. The land also offers unique destinations such as the Sidiangkat Peak, Taman Wisata Iman (TWI), Letter S, Lae Pendaroh Waterfall, Parhonasan, and much more. Highlights:
- Adults: US$ 320/person
- Children: US$ 299/person (aged 5-18 years)
- All taxes and handling charges
- Accommodations (3-star hotels or equivalent)
- Hotel/airport pickup and drop-off
- Local transportation (air-conditioned vehicles)
- Entrance tickets
- Meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) as indicated in the itinerary
- Snacks and bottled water in the car during the trip
- Local guide (English speaking)
- Driver/guide expenses
- An Indonesian SIM card for your unlocked mobile device
- Free Wi-Fi onboard vehicles
- Porter to carry your luggage from airport to the accommodation
- 24-hour emergency contact number
- Airfare and visa
- Travel insurance
- Driver/guide tips
- Personal expenses (minibar, alcoholic beverages, etc.)
- Services not mentioned as being included
- We will send email confirmation within 24 hours of your order
- Child rate applies when sharing with two paying adults only
- An adult must accompany children
- It is a private tour with a minimum of 2 participants
- If you require a pick up at the airport, please note your flight must arrive before 9 am.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this trip is not for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
We will refund your payment that we have received in full (100%) if you cancel your order at least seven days in advance of scheduled departure, 50% if you cancel it between three dan seven days. There is no refund if you cancel it less than three days before the departure. Note that payments by credit cards are subject to charges, and a portion of the fees may be non-refundable.
We will provide the name and contact details of the operator in the email confirmation.
We will pick you up at Silangit International Airport at Siborong-borong.
We will drop you off at the Silangit International Airport at Siborong-borong.
Day 1 - Taman Wisata Iman and Sidiangkat Peak
We will go straight from the airport to Taman Wisata Iman (Faith Travel Park) at Sitinjo (it takes 3 hours from Silangit airport). TWI is the most popular destination in Dairi, North Sumatra. Located in the hills of Sitinjo, it is surrounded by beautiful green pine trees. In this complex, there are places of worship adopted by all religions in Indonesia. Also, there are also religious buildings you cannot find elsewhere.
We then travel to Sidiangkat Peak, famous for imitated bird nests. There are three jumbo-sized nests prepared for lovers. Two of them hang between shady pine trees; another mounted on the grass. Only two people can fit in the nests. The peak has a stretch of green trees and hills where wild animals such as monkeys, birds, and orangutans add to the richness of its scenery. The sunset and sunrise are a sight that you should not miss if you are there because the sunshine combined with green plants looks like a highly artistic painting.
You will check in at a hotel in Sidikalang.
We will make up what you miss today on Day 2 if you arrive late from the airport. Nothing to worry, we have the flexibility to help you make the most out of your private tour. You will stay at Sidikalang for two nights.
Day 2: Gardens and Waterfall
After breakfast and morning coffee, we will visit some other attractions in Dairi, namely Letter S, Lae Pendaroh Waterfall, and Parhonasan.
Letter S - The point of interest is close to TWI. Letter S is the center of the game for both adults and children. Also, there is a monument of Liberty Manik known as the songwriter of One Land One Nation (Satu Nusa Satu Bangsa).
Lae Pendaroh Waterfall - This waterfall has its uniqueness when compared to other waterfalls. At certain times, the water color changes into red. According to its name, Pendaroh means blood.
Parhonasan - Parhonasan comes from the word Honas that means pineapple, and Perhonasan means growing the pineapple. But the term also refers to the typical pineapple from Dairi. You can pluck it yourself and make it as a souvenir.
Day 3: Dairi - Airport
Prepare for the check out from the hotel and departure. Enjoy the fresh morning and green view around the hotel or get around on a bicycle (own cost). You will end your 3-day trip in Dairi with full of unforgettable memories.