The 4-day Lake Toba tour features Medan, Parapat, Samosir Island, Berastagi via Simarjarunjung. Explore Pematang Purba village to see Rumah Bolon (Long House, the old Palace of Simalungun Kings), Sipiso-Piso waterfall, and the Karo traditional village of Dokan. Also visit the famous fruit market of Berastagi. Highlights:
- Samosir Island
- Long House the old Palace of Batak Simalungun Kings
- Sipiso-Piso Waterfall
- The Karo traditional village of Dokan
- Maimun Palace
- Grand Mosque
- Adults: US$ 330/person
- Children: US$ 299/person (aged 5-18 years)
- All taxes and handling charges
- Accommodations (3-star or equivalent)
- Hotel/airport pickup and drop-off
- Local transportation (air-conditioned vehicles)
- Entrance tickets
- Meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) as indicated in the itinerary
- Snacks and bottled water in the car during the trip
- Ferry passes to and from Samosir island
- Local guide (English speaking)
- Driver/guide expenses
- An Indonesian SIM card for your unlocked mobile device
- Free Wi-Fi onboard vehicles
- Porter to carry your luggage from airport to the accommodation
- 24-hour emergency contact number
- Airfare and visa
- Travel insurance
- Driver/guide tips
- Personal expenses (minibar, alcoholic beverages, etc.)
- Services not mentioned as being included
- We will send email confirmation within 24 hours of your order
- Child rate applies when sharing with two paying adults only
- An adult must accompany children
- It is a private tour with a minimum of 4 participants
- If you require a pick up at the airport, please note your flight must arrive before 9 am
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this trip is not for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
We will refund your payment that we have received in full (100%) if you cancel your order at least seven days in advance of scheduled departure, 50% if you cancel it between three dan seven days. There is no refund if you cancel it less than three days before the departure. Note that payments by credit cards are subject to charges, and a portion of the fees may be non-refundable.
We will provide the name and contact details of the operator in the email confirmation.
We will pick you up at the airport or your accommodation in Medan.
We will drop you off at the airport of your hotel in Medan.
Day 1: AIRPORT/MEDAN - SAMOSIR
Depart from Kualanamu International Airport to Parapat via Tebing Tinggi. On the way, stop at several plantations such as rubber, cocoa, and palm oil. Upon arrival at Parapat, cross to Samosir Island by ferry or boat. Proceed to check in the hotel on Samosir.
Day 2: SAMOSIR (B)
After breakfast, visit several Toba traditional villages to see the following:
- Ambarita: stone chairs, table, and the execution place of King Sialagan
- Tomok: ancient tombs of Sidabutar Kings
- Simanindo: Toba traditional dance (Tor-Tor) and Museum
Return to the hotel in the afternoon.
Day 3: SAMOSIR - BERASTAGI (B)
After breakfast, cross the lake back to Parapat and drive to Berastagi via Simarjarunjung. En route, stop at Pematang Purba village to see Rumah Bolon (Long House, the old Palace of Batak Simalungun Kings), Sipiso-Piso waterfall, and the Karo traditional village of Dokan. Visit fruit market upon arrival at Berastagi. Check in the hotel in the afternoon.
Day 4: BERASTAGI - MEDAN / AIRPORT (B)
After breakfast, drive to Medan via Sibolangit and Sembahe. In Medan, visit Maimun Palace, Grand Mosque, and finally transfer to the airport.