This 5-day Lake Toba tour is the best package for enjoying all places around Samosir island, Berastagi, and Medan. You will have a long time to enjoy the lake view and other destinations in North Sumatra. Get the best unforgettable experience on the island, the lake, and Berastagi. Then take a rest at the 5-star hotel in Medan. Highlights:
- Samosir Island
- King Sidabutar Tombstone
- Sialagan Stone Chairs
- Simarjarunjung Hill
- Pematang Purba
- Sipiso-Piso Waterfall
- Gundaling highland
- Mt. Sibayak
- Mt. Sinabung
- Lumbini Natural Park
- Adults/children: US$ 477/person
- All taxes and handling charges
- Accommodations (3 nights at 3-star hotels, one night at 5-star)
- Hotel/airport pickup and drop-off
- Local transportation (air-conditioned vehicles)
- Entrance tickets
- Meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Snacks and bottled water in the car during the trip
- Ferry passes to and from Samosir island
- Local guide (English speaking)
- Driver/guide expenses
- An Indonesian SIM card for your unlocked mobile device
- Free Wi-Fi onboard vehicles
- Meet & greet service at airports
- Porter to carry your luggage from airport to the accommodation
- 24-hour emergency contact number
- Airfare and visa
- Travel insurance
- Driver/guide tips
- Personal expenses (minibar, alcoholic beverages, etc.)
- Services not mentioned as being included
- We will send email confirmation within 24 hours of your order
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- The tour activity is meant to be social. Other participants may join your trip.
- If you require a pick up at the airport, please note your flight must arrive before 9 am
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this trip is not for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Passport name, number, expiry, and country are required for all participants at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In such event, we will offer you an alternative or full refund.
We will refund your payment that we have received in full (100%) if you cancel your order at least seven days in advance of scheduled departure, 50% if you cancel it between three dan seven days. There is no refund if you cancel it less than three days before the departure. Note that payments by credit cards are subject to charges, and a portion of the fees may be non-refundable.
We will provide the name and contact details of the operator in the email confirmation.
We will pick you up at Silangit airport at Siborong-borong, Kualanamu International Airport in Medan, or your accommodation in either location.
We will drop you off at the Kualanamu International Airport of your hotel in Medan. If you are flying out on the last day of the tour, please make sure you book your flight from this airport only.
Meet up at Kualanamu International Airport or Silangit International Airport. Please look for your name on a piece of paper held up by our staff. From Kualanamu, we will go directly to Parapat via Pematang Siantar (approximately 4 hours drive.) Take a rest at Pematang Siantar (“Toko Paten”) and visit Dewi Kwan In Temple on the way. After we arrive at Parapat by Lake Toba, we check in the hotel at Parapat. From Silangit, we will go straight to Parapat (2 hours drive). Free time after dinner.
8:00 am After breakfast, we go on Samosir Island Tour. Catch the ferry at 8:30 or the next available at Ajibata Harbour near Parapat. After we arrive at Samosir Island, we will visit Sigaruntung Panoramic Hill, King Sidabutar Tombstone, Sialagan Stone Chairs, and Sibolaji white sand beach at Samosir island. Back to Parapat city, waiting for a ferry from Tomok. Free time after dinner. Optional: Batak Dancing Performance at Simanindo (additional charge Rp 50,000/person.)
8:00 am After breakfast, we check out of the hotel and go to Berastagi Highland. Take Rest at Simarjarunjung Hill and Tugu Perjuangan to enjoy the Samosir Island north view. On the way to Berastagi, we visit King Palace at Pematang Purba and the famous Sipiso-Piso Waterfall. Upon arrival at Berastagi, we visit Berastagi Traditional Fruit Market or “Pasar Buah Berastagi” and Gundaling highland to see Mt. Sibayak and Mt. Sinabung from the height. Check in hotel at Berastagi Highland. Free time after dinner. Optional: Sunrise hiking of Mt. Sibayak (additional charge 150,000/person.)
8:00 am After breakfast, we check out hotel and travel to Medan. On the way, we will visit Shwedagon Pagoda and Sidebuk-debuk Hotspring. In Medan, we will visit Annai Velangkani Catholic Church, King Deli Maimoon Palace, and the Great Mosque. Check in the hotel in Medan. Free time after dinner.
8:00 After breakfast, we explore Medan further by visiting recommended places around Medan, such as Vihara Gunung Timur (Buddha’s biggest temple in Medan), Shri Mariamman Hindu’s Temple; Chong A Fie (an old Chinese house), Center Point (mall), and Pajak Ikan Lama (traditional fabric market). We set off to Kualanamu International Airport. Optional: buy souvenirs, buy durian at Ucok Durian, buy Lapis cake and Bika Ambon cake.